Otis Campbell

Its nationall thank a a mail man day. National create a vacuum day.and national homemade soup day. What is your favorite homemade soup or stew??😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Echo Jones Profile
Echo Jones answered

Homemade beef vegetable with barley is my favorite soup. Come on over and I'll Whip us some up.😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

HappyTwo BeHereTwo Profile

Hi Otis.  Sorry you are still having problems.  Does the screen go black?  Here's a different link, if that helps.

https://askerspick.net/index.php

Tiger just kept trying, and eventually got it to load.

If the URL message shows up, please write it down for me.  :)

Btw, I love soup!!  I'm with Echooos.  Veggie beef rocks!

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Beef vegetables soup!!

YoWanna  Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

Do mail men still have jobs?

Is there such thing as an "e-mail man?"

What is this you speak of, home made soup? Do you mean like poured from a can to the stove instead of a microwave?

And what is this "V V V Vacuum" thingy you speak of?

OTIS! You are speaking another language! I'm scared!

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I love homemade vegetable beef.  I make mine with lots of cabbage.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

What is the difference between the USPS and the Boy Scouts?---the Boy Scouts have adult leaders.

If your mail gets to your box on a regular basis with a minimum of errors, thank your mail carrier---he or she has managed to do that in spite of the barriers management continually puts in his way.  Good mail service occurs only because the carrier cares more about you as a customer than management does.

National Create a Vacuum Day---The source, or even the purpose, of this fun and geeky holiday are unknown, so we can only guess that the holiday calls for people to learn more about the science behind a vacuum and experiment with it (as much as they can with common household equipment) ---'nuff said.

national homemade soup day---any homemade soup my wife makes is delicious.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

I just finished vacuuming my house if that counts. I love a good beef stew with lots of veggies.

Lynda Appell Profile
Lynda Appell , See my profile., answered

Please excuse me for being different.  I don't eat red meat  My favorite homemade soup is homemade golden mushroom soup.  Base is a vegetarian broth,  mushrooms with olive oil , garlic , onions

Anonymous