Otis Campbell

Its national upsy daisy day. National name your poison day. And national best friends day. So do you have a best friend??πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Not any more, my best friend of almost 50 years died last year.:(

But, I do have some wonderful friends online.  They are my special finds.

Skunky Stinkerson Profile

I have a bunch of wonderful friends on here, and other sites like this.

Otis Campbell
Otis Campbell commented
Indeed skunky
Darren  Wolfgang
Otis, you will be highly missed by us all and I know your home in the hands of Our Lord . Rest in Peace my Friend. Darren Wolfgang better known as Wolf just for you Otis!!! -Hugs-
Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

That's sweet National Best Friend Day. :)

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

No, I don't have a best friend anymore. My best friend passed away in 2014. I sure do miss her. I have wonderful online friends though!

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I still have my best friend since the 3rd grade (63 years ago) ... We talk often and get together whenever we can.  We met for breakfast last Saturday.

Veronica Dultry Profile
Veronica Dultry answered

I find it sad that his last question was about friendship.

I will miss you my friend. You made this place fun. In your memory I will donate my time and money to animals in need.

I admired your tenacity and your preserverence. No matter what, you got up and fought every single day.  You were so proud of your sobriety and we were happy for your success. You always had a kind word for someone in need.

Now you are not in pain, you won't have to cry for your mom because you are with her now.  Those thoughts give me comfort and will continue to do so as I remember you.

I'll miss you, Motormouth kitty, your question of the day and your shine. No one made shine the way you did. To you, I raise my glass and may you rest in peace my friend.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

~ sigh~

His last question.  A great question filled with answers from friends.

This is for you Otis =☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

You'll be missed.

Darren  Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Otis , Thank you for your question of the day..Hope your day is going good..This sounds like a good day for me..I can't have enough best friends and i like my friends on Blurtit they are all my Best Friends i love each and one of them with all my heart they mean lot to me!!!

Anonymous