Mountain  Man

What is one of your recent accomplishments you are proud of ?

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony , Angela Anthony, answered

I flew out to California near Christmas and met Rooster. We had a great time and he showed me a lot of sites near where he lives. I finally got to meet him and we had a great time. Really nice man in person. I'm proud of myself for going and meeting him and seeing some of California.

Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
That is wonderful Angela . Please tell Rooster we said hello and we miss him on Blurtit . God Bless You Both !!!!
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
I always liked Rooster. His presence is missed
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Wow!!! You are the first one to meet anyone from our little group! How exciting!!!
Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

My daughter recently got married and planning her wedding was a huge accomplishment, everything went smoothly. :)

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I'm proud of how the training has gone with my Heeler pups. Daisy still needs a little work. She still wants to tug at my pant leg occasionally when we are walking. But that is what they're bred for and why they are called Heelers. It's their herding instinct. But I can't take all the credit. They are intelligent dogs, plus I had some help from my 6 year old Heeler mix. LOL

Losing 35 lbs. Still have 30 to go,  but I will get there.

Anonymous