Payne Butler
Payne Butler answered Anonymous' question

If you need the services of a hacker to confirm your partner’s cheating suspicions I can only assure you of one hacker because he personally helped me catch my cheating husband by hacking into his cellphone without touching it. I got all my husband’s messages directly on my phone including phone calls and ambient recording, … Read more

Rithu Sinha
Rithu Sinha answered Anish Chandy's question

Becoming a real estate agents varies with country & the state. In US, the below steps are to be followed to become a real estate agent.

1. Pre-Licensing Coursework:

One is expected to take up a pre-licensing coursework & the duration ranges from 60 hours to 120 hours & more depending upon the state & the school.

2. … Read more

Cathy Queen
Cathy Queen answered

Some of us prefer to live in an apartment whereas some other love to live in a house. Living in a house or an apartment is just a matter of preference and can change from person to person.  However, there are few important benefits that living in an apartment. I have been living in an … Read more

Moses Leonard
Moses Leonard answered Anonymous' question

Euthanasia Is the act of shortening the time span of an ill dying person through medications through an agreed consent either by the patient or their relatives. Mostly perceived as an ethical but at some point, it weighs some cons especially to those patients in agony and the doctor sees no … Read more

Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson answered Anonymous' question

You are of course asking whether this punishment would be appropriate in the circumstances you mention.

As a punishment, I'm not sure; but as a solution to whether he might ever commit that crime a 3rd time---it would certainly work.

In doing a little research before posting an answer, I came across the following with regard to … Read more

Darik Majoren
Darik Majoren answered Anonymous' question

I heard Sam Harris talk about a Serial Killer and his pattern of Killing.

It went similar to this - If we found a tumor on a man's brain, that was the obvious problem and reason why he was killing, would we not remove it? So, once this man has the Tumor removed and his … Read more

Walt O'Reagun
Walt O'Reagun answered Anonymous' question

The problem with that, is the same problem as the death penalty.

How do you make someone you punished ... Who is later proven to be innocent ... "whole" again? 

At least if you jail someone who is innocent, you can release them.
But if you kill or maim them, you can't take that back.

Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang answered Anonymous' question

Though I believe they should lose their member, it wouldn't do any good. R@pe is about power. The perpetrator would just gain power by using other things. Then you run into the problem of the r@pist being a female. How would you castrate her? I think if they r@pe a second time... Put them in … Read more

Nice Girl
Nice Girl answered Victor David's question

you can shift her to another nursing home or bring her to your home and provide a hood nurse for her but before doing all that , do record with secret cameras if your suspicion is correct , if it is,then if you shift her to your home or another nursing home , then check … Read more