Otis Campbell

Its national ants on a log day. National chocolate milkshake day. National report medicare fraud day. So is this your day??😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

I'll take a chocolate milkshake any day. The rest, not so much.

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

I'll pass today Otis.

Echo Jones Profile
Echo Jones answered

You Can Count me in on those chocolate milkshakes. 😛😛😛

YoWanna Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

I love ants on a log!!! You take celery (log), cut it in three's, put peanut butter in the middle, place a line of raisins (ants) down the center, then sprinkle with cinnamon... Delicious! I want some now!!!

YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Tiger!!!! Good morning my good friend! ☺
I see you are doing okay from the hurricane. 😊 Yah!!!!
Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson commented
It makes perfect sense that you would have a special affinity for a dish that does not require that you approach a stove.
YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Exactly!!! Plus i couldn't really screw up couldn't mess up putting peanut butter on a piece of celery! Lol! (Although I have been known to burn water..... on more then one occasion! 😅😅)

I would normally jump on that milkshake, but I am just too cold right now. This FL girl needs to go home.

YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
I wish it was cooler.... We are having 87 degrees today in Cali so I guess technically it's cooler. Maybe they mistaken global warming and it's global cooling now! 😄
PJ Stein
PJ Stein commented
It was 53 and rainy last night and went up to 63 today and still damp. I know to may of you that isn't really cold but I left +90 degree weather. When I first got here it was in the low 70s during the day and around 60 at night and a lot less damp. It was wonderful.
YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
That is understandable my friend. 😊
It's time to bring a little bit of home back to you. ☺
I hope you get your warm weather back.
Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I'll take the ants on log!

My husband will race all of you for the milkshake.

YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Skip.... read my answer. I love them to Tiger! Yang showed us the cinnamon sprinkle. It really makes a flavor pop with the other flavors. ☺
Yum I'm gonna have to go to the store if the celery went bad. 😆
Skip  Gentry
Skip Gentry commented
Thanks Yin!!!!!!!! :)
YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
No problem my friend!! ☺
They are yummy!
Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I'll definitely go for the milkshake, and the ants are okay as long as they stay on their log.

YoWanna Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Too cute! I have to agree. I just spent all morning cleaning nooks and crannies in the room cuz a bunch of ants decided they like Jr's hot dog! HOT DOG! I didn't know they would go for that! I can not find where they are coming in from. It's driving me bonkers! I wish they would go back to their log! 😃
Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

I thought national ants on a log day sounded familiar, but I had to look it up.  I enjoy all 3 items but not together.

You won't find this in the bible, but the tree actually had chocolate milkshakes hanging from it.  (All of a sudden I have great insight into why Even and Adam fell.)

I was able to carry BC/BS group insurance into retirement.  I only have Medicare A, so that is a problem I am unlikely to have to deal with.

Hey, Otis---how the humidity down there?

Anonymous