I get to dream that Blurtit's new moderators never really happened and that this site is as good as it was before they stuffed it for everybody.
Forgetting the messed up s**t you were thinking about while awake.
Here are the good things about sleeping
1) dreaming good things so you are happy
2) not having anxiety
3) doing whatever you want in your dreams and having no consequences
4) being comfortable
5) dreaming nightmares so you are prepared if they ever happen
6) dreaming so you have cool stories to tell your friends
7) building more muscle cells
8) being productive without doing anything because you are building cells and digestion and stuff
The best thing is probably #2 but I wanted to make this more interesting
the fact that you're sleeping, and how all of your problems and worries disappear for a 8 or 9 hours.
I get to do it every night.
The fact I am doing it at all. I do not get enough sleep, so when I do, it is a good thing. Sleeping is the way the body recharges itself. Lack of sleep can lead to all kinds of health ot mental stress.
I sleep 😴too much. But the best thing, it's very easy for me to fall sleep and my sleep😪 is usually very peaceful.
A chance to reset your mind andbody
Letting go of the day's stress and renewing my strength for tomorrow.