Ancient Hippy

Do you prefer blue or black inked pens? I'm a blue pen person myself.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I prefer blue.

Echo Jones Profile
Echo Jones answered

I'm kind of partial to Blue.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I usually use blue ... The original is easier to distinguish from a photocopy.

YoWanna  Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

What an interesting question with just as interesting answers! Thank you Hippy for asking! :0)

For legal stuff it is black ink. A couple years ago I went on a crazy shopping spree when all the back to school deals were going on and I literally bought a package of every single multi color ink brand of pens. I found my favorite and use them religiously everyday. I journal A LOT and write page after page after page. So the winner is "Bic Velocity bold" assorted color pens. They truely are the best if you are looking for multi colored pens. (Oddly the black and blue ink I don't like of these pens. They leave little ink puddles on my paper.) Anyways, I use a different color each day.

Dumb Goat Profile
Dumb Goat answered

Black. I find that having color is a bit distracting and odd for everyday usage. If I am making something I decide to color code, then I may use a variety of colors of pens for easy and quick organization and distinguishing.

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

It depends on what I'm using it for. Filling out a crosswords puzzle? Fine point black ink. Writing a thank you note? Medium point blue ink.  Writing in my journal? Fine point blue ink. Writing a note to myself not to forget to take something with me? SHARPIE.

Anonymous