Megan goodgirl

Are you a pushover?

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Hell no !!!

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Hello!

This depends on who I am dealing with and on the situation.
If it is a person to whom I am not really close, then no. I usually tend not to
relent if I feel that I am right. However, if someone is close to me, I am more
malleable. For instance, if my friends want to go somewhere and I do not, I
will still accompany them.

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

I'm like a Weeble

Depends on who is doing the pushing.  Certain people can ask anything of me and I will be there. Or my dogs can look at me with their puppy dog eyes and get a treat they don't deserve. But in general with most people, I am not.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Maybe a little when it comes to my daughter or my dog .... Stronger boundaries for everyone else.  I do try to be as kind as possible without becoming a doormat.

It's more like cow tipping with me. If you can tip the cow then maybe. 😉😊😆😅

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

No, i stand up for my rights but i don't feed off of anyone else's poor energy i do ignore people when they send poor energy my way i don't want part of their drama , i don't want part of their chaos . I quietly don't say much and move on to big and better things. Yes people only push us over if we let them i learned in life to move on when heavy / dark grey energy is coming your way cause sooner or later that kind of energy will be black and that right there we don't want.

Anonymous