Megan goodgirl

Alright everyone has a fear a phobia. What are you afraid of? your phobia?

12

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Mine is the same that Darren said, and also driving over bridges and riding in elevators. I have a lot of phobias.  ☹️

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Arkoudaphobia. I can’t help it.

Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
We don’t have bears on the Gulf Coast. The gators would’ve eaten them long ago.
Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson commented
I found these 2 sites interesting. I knew there were bears "in Florida," but nothing more.

http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/managed/bear/bmu/

http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/managed/bear/bmu/south/

Black bears in Texas are on the endangered list. (Just looked it up.)
Don Barzini
Don Barzini commented
Darn cowboys. Heheh ;)
carlos Striker Profile
carlos Striker answered

Heights.

Flora Huang Profile
Flora Huang answered

Sometimes I hate spiders, other times I don't. I also hate tight spaces. This might sound crazy but I hate dark rooms with mirrors in them

RIK  SUS Profile
RIK SUS answered

I used to be scared of insects and needles.
I got over it.
If I fear anything it should be..
God I guess?

Ray  Dart
Ray Dart commented
Don't worry, god doesn't exist - now go on and enjoy life without fear of retribution from an invented superbeing (every culture has them). AND if god does exist, he is all-forgiving anyway - what do you have to lose?
RIK  SUS
RIK SUS commented
Not exactly what I meant by fear of god.
But thank you for the input.

I don't have any phobias, and I do have a healthy respect of heights. I also don't care for snakes in houses, or spiders or palmetto bugs. I can deal with them if I have to, but I much rather have someone else do it.

And for those of you who don't know what a palmetto bug is, think of a very large roach that can fly.

Anesthesia... I don't like the idea of a machine keeping me alive so add in surgeries, hospitals, doctors, germs, needles, death. I'm gonna go hide under my bed now! 😫😷🤒🤕😨

Levi F. Profile
Levi F. answered

I've had a fear of spiders for as long as I can remember; I also have some degree of claustrophobia, though it has more to do with low ceilings than cramped spaces in general (I would not want to go into a crawlspace under a house, for example).

I also have some things that unnerve me, like the sound of a very loud motorcycle going by or the loud booming bass coming from a car driving past at night.

Ray  Dart Profile
Ray Dart answered

Once, I was a rock climber, I loved being in high places (preferably well belayed on to the surface of a step climb). Now, I have to keep well away from the edges of cliffs, and driving on mountain roads (if I am not kept away from the danger with a lot of Armco) is an absolute nightmare. I may well visit a hypnotist to try to rationalise the "healthy awareness of danger/irrational fear".... Not sure when I got so windy about cliffs....

Anonymous