Willie B. good

Have you had any snow yet this year where you live?

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

No not any!

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Yep! We had 8 1/2 inches of the white stuff the week before Thanksgiving. We also had a few snowfalls that left a good dusting on the ground but not as major as the first snowfall.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

Yes. We had 5 inches the end of November and a couple of dustings since then.

Nope, and not expecting any. I live where the snowbirds flock to avoid that stuff.

We actually had a little in a mountain about 45 mins away.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

Not much. If one had to, the amount could be swept away with a stiff corn broom.

Highly unusual for this area. Usually a good two feet of it by now. Not good for the hibernating animals, plants and the environment in general.

Also a good layer on water lines and septic fields acts like insulation when the really cold stuff sets in.

~ 🎼🎢🎡 I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. ...~

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

No, it's a rarity in my area.  Any snow at all melts by the time it hits the ground .... And I haven't even seen that much in several years.  We do occasionally get hail.

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

In my little corner of central North Carolina we are awaiting a bad storm here which should start within the next two hours. Over a foot of snow with several inches of ice is expected. That's pretty bad for North Carolina.

Anonymous