Darren Wolfgang

Dear Blurtit friends want to let you know this weekend on November 3 , 2019 we turn our clocks back 1 hour so for most of us we will Fall Back how many is ready for shorter days ?

10

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

Yes I know oh I’m gonna miss the old time and I don’t like the month of November 😢

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

No, I’m not ready for shorter days. I don’t like when it’s dark at 5:00 pm.  I prefer the longer days. Thank you for the reminder and for posting the pictures, Darren.  😊🎃

I am not ready and actually can't stand standard time. My state voted to stay on Daylight Saving Time a couple of years ago, but we need congressional approval for it to happen. There are 6 other states that have done the same, but Congress is too busy bickering with each other to get any work done.

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Thank you for the reminder Darren. :)

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

I don’t like it getting dark at 5 pm.

I wish they would set it one way or the other and leave it.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

I don't like the shorter days. There is not much daylight left when I get home from work.

Anonymous