PJ Stein
PJ Stein answered Anonymous' question

Here's an idea. How about you accompany your child to court and listen to the judge. You start paynig attention to what he is doing and with whom he is doing it. When the judge hands down community service, you not only back the judge, but add your own punishment. You know ehat I mean, … Read more

Watson Jessica
Watson Jessica answered Anonymous' question

A municipal ordinance is the lowest degree of offense that exists in New Jersey.  The maximum fine for a municipal ordinance violation is $2,000, although most jurisdictions seek much lower fines. However, it is typical for jurisdictions such as Hoboken to seek fines in the maximum amount of $2,000 when ordinance violations arise from large … Read more

Nice Girl
Nice Girl answered Victor David's question

you can shift her to another nursing home or bring her to your home and provide a hood nurse for her but before doing all that , do record with secret cameras if your suspicion is correct , if it is,then if you shift her to your home or another nursing home , then check … Read more

Benjamin Samuel
Benjamin Samuel answered Victor David's question

If you are seeking a nursing home law attorney in Rockland County, NY, due to concerns about the care of a loved one who is residing in a nursing home or group home, we can help. At Rockland Injury Lawyers, we can evaluate the situation and advise you about your best course of action at … Read more

Walt O'Reagun
Walt O'Reagun answered Victor David's question

Talk to a supervisor.
Then talk to the management, if there is no improvement.
Then report the facility to the state, if there is still no improvement ... And hire an attorney to sue the facility to pay for transferring her to a better facility.

Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson answered Joyce Hall's question

The traffic ticket contains an actual notice to you of a pending court date at which you must appear. By signing the ticket, you are providing an acknowledgment of receipt of the "notice to appear." Since the officer is charging you with a violation of law, he could take you into custody. By signing theRead more

Tom  Jackson
Tom Jackson answered Joyce Hall's question

A lawyer's advice is almost always helpful  (The following was actually an example from a video I saw online some years ago on the topic of "what good is a lawyer.")

Concrete example---you are witness to a murder.  You are the only witness and you positively identify the shooter.  Further you are shown a picture of … Read more

PJ Stein
PJ Stein answered HappyTo BeHereTo's question

While my husband is not totally bald he does shave his head. And I don't think they put hair color on a FL driver's license. (Too many people dye their hair anyway.) On his military ID they list hair color and they use the color of the eyebrows for the hair color.