Yin And Yang

THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! Happy was just on chat! 😭😭😭😭 We lost Walter! He's with Otis! 😭😭😭?

17

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

This is a huge loss.  He worked hard to make this a fun, spam-free site.  Interacting with him was such a pleasure.  Rest in peace, Walter. 

😒

This is horrible news! I don't know what to say! 😒😒😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Rest well, Spam Warrior.

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

May our spam slayer rest in peace.

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

I wonder if I've saw him online here .Sorry about the bad news and loss he will be sadly missed and I just think few months ago, there was a birthday celebrated for Walter. Oh this is horrible news about his loss now he is with Otis. God Bless Walter , May his soul rest in the hands of Our Dear Lord Jesus in Heaven. :( πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Skunky Stinkerson Profile

What happened to Otis and Walter 😭😭😭😭😭😭 are they gone??😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Haven't been on here much over the last year, I miss the way Otis would say Hi Skunky on my posts 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Toni Pauze
Toni Pauze commented
Actually Yin we both were looking for him. While I was trying to get a police wellness check, She found his obituary.
Jann Nikka
Jann Nikka commented
Ooooops not spam... Sorry
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Toni, I am so sorry. I worded it wrong. I just remember getting the news from you first and then Willie gave me the news right after. πŸ˜” I figured you both were just making sure you let me know what you guys found out cuz you knew I was going crazy not knowing. How amazing is it, the connection between friends even in a death. You and Willie learned together and didn't even know it at first. Happy knew, she just knew to look. Who says one can NOT share a special bond whom they never met in person. I know for me, I am closer to you guys then parts of my own family. Gosh this is so heart breaking. 😒

Wow, such heartbreaking news. I feel so bad for his kids. I know that Walter sometimes had a rough time dealing with life. I hope he is at peace now.

lady horse Profile
lady horse answered

Haven't been here so long I forgot how to post here.

I just wanted to express my condolences to everyone but commented under MM. MM, thank you for your kind reply.

Anonymous